Thursday, March 1, 2007

First Post!!!

Preparing and First Moments of Study

Hi, I am greatly looking forward to my study and everything here looks so interesting. I am studying Bachelor of Arts (Internet studies) at Curtin University of Technology. This Blog is for my work on NET11. Everything seems so interesting and exciting and i cant wait till i know it all. For now i consider i know not much at all after reading some of the modules and a little confused at times.

So finally i think i am getting my head around all of this. I have been looking at the introduction and started to have a look at module 1. At first i am scratching my head, i am like huh. Now i realise what it is i have to do....I think :s. Well what i think it is, studying the modules then doing the task, yea i guess we all figured that. From what i can see also a lot of outside sourcing from what we are giving in the tasks and modules.

As being a person who felt i know a lot about this kinda of stuff, i am coming to the realisation that i don't really know anything. So what i have to do and what we all have to do, i guess, is a majority of our study outside of the Curtin set tasks. Some of you are probably read this and going, like duh. Some of you are probably reading this and don't have a clue what i am saying or trying to say, well at least i do..i think.

So what i will do now is restart my course knowing my faults when i first started off. I wont try and shortcut or do things the easy way, it is time for Brendan to go back to school mode, not that i was ever there before :s.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Brendan,

Yes you can link to my blog :)

Mary :)